Home Uncategorized Technology Destroyer!

Technology Destroyer!

written by Amy Lau
IMG_1021
Being the smooth operator that I am, after 3 months of being the proud owner of my iPhone 4S; I managed to murder him.
This is a catastrophe  because;

A)  During my time in Morocco when I stayed in the Sahara Desert; my Fujifilm F80 EXR camera sadly never recovered from being sand slapped in the face.

B) I was using my iPhone 4S as my main camera, and that drowned in a chasm of liquid doom, also known as the… toilet. (But i tell everyone that it was the bathtub so SHHH!)
So… that means that I am a massive failure of life, and also am a shadow of my former self.
Life just isn’t the same and now I have a Nokia 3310. Talk about old school baby.
(But only til I can claim back my Blackberry Curve from my 12 year old baby sister)
I need suggestions for a new camera. Help?
Til I find my new partner in crime, I will just have to sulk and drown my sorrows in ice cream.

You may also like

6 comments

Pippa Jones February 2, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Oh no. It sound like somethng i would do! I have dropped my phone in the loo before and it died. I hope your can recover! Even though it will have to be heavily disinfected!!

Pipp xx

Amy Lau February 2, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Hahahha it was a rather special moment – I'm so clumsy – fortunately it was a clean toilet – but it's been sitting in rice for almost a week and I think that it may not recover 🙁 *cries*

Ahsan Hussain February 3, 2013 at 3:05 am

We, the general readers always look for good blog articles for information on various things. Whenever we get such an article that meet our needs, we feel happy. No doubt article writing is a noble work. Thanks for your great service.

Amy Lau February 3, 2013 at 11:23 am

Awh thank you, I really appreciate your kind words :}

Atib Chowdhury February 12, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Heyy 🙂

I just started reading your blog, and I find it super interesting ^_^. Will definately be trying out that lebanese place on Oxford Street.

Thought I'd help you out with your tech. conundrum, I would suggest the Fujifilm FinePix S4500, it's more dSLR like than your previous camera, but you won't need to change lenses.

If your looking for something similar to what you had before then I would suggest Fujifilm FinePix F800EXR, also it's £100 off on amazon, well the last time I checked.

Anyways I look forward to reading more of your posts, I'll be sure to RSS.

Amy Lau February 12, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Hello – awh thank you – I really appreciate it :}

Yes definitely go to Yalla Yalla, be sure to go a little early to avoid queuing though.

Oooh it's like you read my mind – I wanted something more like a dSLR, but a more compact one – I will check out reviews on the Fujifilm FinePix indeed :]

Thank you for your help!