During my recent visit to Lisbon during the Easter break. We found that on Easter Sunday, almost everything closed by 3pm.
So, ever the romantic FreshMikeEats decided to make me dinner.
Find out what he decides to make me 😀
2 slices of seeded bread
3 beef steaks
200g fresh prawns
5 cloves of garlic (diced)
2 tbsp aioli
Handful of spinach
salt & pepper to taste
- Slice the onion & dice up the garlic cloves
- In a bowl mix the onions, garlic & prawns with a glug of olive oil & add a pinch of salt & pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, fry the garlic prawns until they turn orange (5mins) – set aside
- Season the steaks with salt & pepper & fry the steaks (3mins each side) – set aside
- Toast the bread 1min
- Fry 2 eggs on the pan (3mins – sunny side up)
- Assemble – the sandwich.
- Spread mustard & aioli on the bread, stack on the steak, garlic prawns, spinach, eggs
- ENJOY THE ULTIMATE STEAK SANDWICH